Saturday, April 8, 2017

Malik's Reclamation (Hellfire Dogs MC #2) by Crystal Miller



Title: Malik's Reclamation (Hellfire Dogs MC #2)
Author: Crystal Miller
Release Date: June 17th, 2017
Genre: PNR | MC | Erotica
Cover Designer: Bound2Be Book Covers







Malik

She's the one. I can feel it. But showing it would mean exposing us. What we have is not allowed among the pack. Sierra is royalty while I'm the Pres of the Hellfire Dogs. Everything is at stake with us being together, including our lives.

Sierra

I vowed to never find a mate. I didn't want to fall in love. For a person in my position, it can be too dangerous. But then I met Malik. I fell hard and fast. I must protect him from my enemies. Losing him could be the end of me.




Universal Link: books2read.com/u/47kBV8








Crystal Miller currently resides in Louisiana with her two children and fiance. By day, she is running her own business and keeping her authors organized and taking care of her family. By night, her characters come to life where she spends most of her nights glued to the computer getting their stories onto paper.



 Facebook: http://bit.ly/2naFJrh
Goodreads:  http://bit.ly/2o3UJvL







No comments:

Post a Comment