Saturday, May 27, 2017

Sass in the City by Marianne Morea

Sass in the City
By Marianne Morea




Blurb:


“Do you still believe things are meant to be?”
Her eyes found his. “Not so much anymore.”
“I didn’t either, but seeing you here... It can’t be just coincidence.”


Solitary is not an option for a Witch like Lael. Not when your best friend is hell-bent on pulling your love life out of moth balls. But for a seer like Lael, stumbling across someone to help turn up the heat is not an easy find. Not until fate blindsides you head long into the last man you ever expected to see again.


You’re not welcome. For Jet Ellis those words were something he’s had to live with for most of his life. Ever since his future went up in smoke the day he was forced from the magical life he was supposed to have. Why? For being a half-blood shifter.


Ten years have passed since and the two are thrown together in place they never expected to be. Old passions ignite, rekindling a fire than never truly died. But revelations from the past force them passed their own misgivings, when the two are threatened. Lives hang in the balance and they must hold onto each as they face a challenge that will either bring them together forever or destroy them for good.




Author Bio:

I'm a New Yorker, born and bred, and my stories embody the grit and complexity of the city. An avid traveler, I use my experiences from around the world in all my books. There isn't a place my characters live or travel to that I haven't been myself.

Like most authors, my love affair with the written word started as a child with the books I read. Even today, I love to read almost as much as I love to write. My favorite stories are the ones that bring me to places and introduce me to characters that leave me breathless, allowing me to dream in the world of 'what if?'

From the time I could write my name I've been scribbling stories. So it was no surprise when I earned degrees in both Journalism and Fine Art, but after working in the trenches of Madison Avenue as a Graphic Artist, I decided to do what I love most full time. Write.

In the meantime I am also a founding member and former President of The Paranormal Romance Guild, a not-for-profit organization for readers and authors of the genre, and when I'm not 'bichok' (but in a chair hands on keyboard), I'm spending time with my husband and our three kids, traveling to exciting, romantic places...for inspiration, of course!




No comments:

Post a Comment